We impress upon you the gravity of your decision to submit yourself to the slow path. In time, and with mastery of minimal effort you too can attain not much.
The IINDM confers rights upon its members. But those rights come with responsibilities. Members are expected to set an example by avoiding gratuitous multitasking and should practice minimal effort at all times.
Upkeep of slow standards falls upon the membership committee.
- Members must agree to not overdo it.
- Members while not actively ruminating, or considering things, should rest.
- If elected to an elevated position at the Institute the member agrees not to be too snooty.
- Members shall take every opportunity to slow down and adopt the Slow Manifesto.
- Rompshire residency not required.
You can also unsubscribe.