Advice from the wise women of Rompshire, where things go slow.
1. Put your feet up, and stare idly out of the window. Warning: Do not attempt this while driving.
2. Do one thing at a time. Remember multitasking is a moral weakness (except for women, who have superior brain function).
3. Do not be pushed into answering questions. A response is not the same as an answer. Learn to ponder before replying.
4. Yawn often. Medical studies have shown lots of things, and possibly that yawning may be good for you.
5. Don’t skimp on sleep. Spend more time in bed. But learn how to get out of it.
6. Small changes have big effects. Ask yourself what tiny thing can you do more slowly.
7. Develop greater body awareness. Get comfortable.
8. Practice doing nothing. (Yes, this is the difficult one.)
9. You’re only alive on Planet Earth for a limited time, so find some time to banish seriousness and laugh (which is what this website is about). If laughing is too difficult, try giggling.
10. Join us and receive Slow News at random intervals.