- Vacation in luxury locations: secluded tropical islands, castles in the mountains, and sumptuous estates
- Report on your vacation by postcard at three-month intervals
- Travel slowly by yacht, sedan chair, or elephant. However, occasionally you may have to suffer flying by private airplane
- Delegate any unpalatable social events or over energetic activities to one of your immediate staff.
- Tolerate the finest food and wine known to humanity
- Have a deep commitment to minimal effort
- Be able to write a post card.
Compensation will be inversely proportional to the amount of effort you expend. However, all travel expenses, payment of servants, taxes, and miscellaneous fees will be borne by the client.
Applications in-person only at Crumpetworthy Hall, Little Upford, Rompshire.